Sunday, July 26, 2009

Colorado Trip to Pop & Nana's

We took a trip to visit Pop & Nana out in Colorado Springs this month. My big brother Dj and I had a good time visiting our grandparents. I had a rocky time adjusting to new faces but slowly but surely I came around. We didn't do much site seeing but I did get to meet all Pop and Nana's friends and Family for the very first time. Pop & Nana spolied Dj and I as expected, I was welcomed with many many pretty little outfits all of which I am wearing in the pictures and my Big brother Dj got to pick some video games.


Hey, this looks like my doggie Jinkhi at home! Oh no my daddy told me it's Nana's dog Jetta.


They have another little dog everyone kept calling Kurry! She barked alot and loved to lick my face.

I teased everyone and pretended like I was going to start crawling but I wasn't quite ready yet.

Nana bought me this pretty pink Elephant and I was really excited.

Shopping with Nana at the Commisary. She let me hold her Military ID card.

Pop and I got to really bond

I enjoyed sitting with Pop and my big brother

My brother DJ says I'm really heavy!

My big brother DJ loved to take care of me.

My brother Dj wishd the Chocolate were real so he could drink it all up. Yummy!

Mommy are you still taking pictures!!!




No comments: