Monday, November 24, 2008

ADM (Aye Dios Mio) Will this Girl hurry up and cook. 39 weeks Preggo


("She caught up to Dad's Belly")LOL

(DJ almost 11, looking grown and handsome)















(Photo of me at 39 weeks Pregnant)

Yes, it has been a while since my last entry. The Family is doing great! Anxious and awaiting our little bundle of Joy. Many have continuously asked me Are we still having the baby at home. Yes, we are still planning for our Home Water Birth. No changes there. The plan is to go all natural praying I don't lose my mind in the process.

I have gained a total of 42 lbs, practically all belly and thighs. I'm so tired of everyone asking me if I'm sure I'm not having a "boy". Well after four ultrasounds clearly showing our baby's sex, it better be a girl. I mean I don't mind it being a boy but he'd better love Pink, lol. Thus far I'm pretty much all belly and thighs. Thankfully the weight did not spread elsewhere. Well at least not yet. I keep hearing how many women blow up the last few weeks. Our Midwife says I'm looking like I might go full term which will be the full 42 weeks, which means another 2 weeks of lovely discomfort. "Keira, I love you but you have literally been a pain in the back" :)
We would like to Wish all of our friends and family a wonderful Thanksgiving and a Awesome holiday season. We will keep you posted the next few days as the baby is due any day now.



No comments: