Friday, September 5, 2008

Baby Shower

On behalf of Drew and I we would like to thank all of you that attended. The Shower was a huge success. Keira is so lucky to be blessed with soo many Family and Friends. Poor little girl isn't even born yet and yet she is so spoiled :) The Gifts were all awesome. A special Thanks to My Step Mom "Maria" who made all the arrangements and paid all the costs. Special Thanks to my Cousin Angelina & her friend Leah who decorated the place and made it look Fantabulous, "Way over my expectations". A special Thanks to My Good Friend Cameka who played a Major role in coordinating the shower stylistically, inviting all my friends & family and did an awesome job entertaining and hosting. Mill Gracias!

Caution: Over a hundred photos it make take a while to go through them.

No comments: